Last updated: 21/03/23
- Data Controller and Processor
- Types of Data Collected
We collect the following personal data from our users:
- Email address
- Occupation (optional)
- Location (optional)
- Social profiles (optional)
- Purpose of Data Collection
We collect and process your personal data for the purpose of displaying it on your public profile page if you choose to do so. This allows you to use your profile page to promote yourself and your services.
- Legal Basis for Processing
- Data Retention
We retain your personal data for as long as you have an account with us. You may delete your account and the associated personal data at any time.
- Data Sharing
We do not share any personal data inputted onto our site with third parties. When you use the social login option, we only receive your name and email address.
- International Data Transfers
We do not transfer any personal data outside of the United Kingdom.
- Data Subject Rights
You have the following rights under UK GDPR:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectify or erase your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
We have processes in place to ensure that you can exercise your rights. Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of your rights.
- Security Measures
We employ the following security measures to protect your personal data:
- HTTPS encryption
- Security audits of new code before publishing
- Cloudflare firewall
- Contact Information
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to exercise any of your data subject rights, please contact us.